100 English conversations for talking about HOTEL:
1. good morning/afternoon. Can I help you?
2. Welcome to Dragon Hotel
3. May I help you?
4. Do you have a reservation?
5. Would you like me to reserve a room for you?
6. How long do you intend to stay?
7. How long will you be staying for?
8. What sort of room would you like?
9. What kind of room would you like?
10. Do you have any preference?
11. What name is it, please?
12. Could I see your passport?
13. Could you please fill in this registration form?
14. How many nights?
15. Do you want a single room or a double room?
16. Do you want breakfast?
17. Let me repeat your reservation?
18. All our rooms are fully occupied?
19. Here’s your room key?
20. Your room number is 301.
21. Your room’s on the … floor.
22. Would you like a newspaper?
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to support us!
#Hotel #EnjoyEnglish #conversation
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://dccwo.org/giao-duc/